GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My DaiLy_ProJecT • Golf MKV GT

mgpdoc

Ready to race!
Car is stunning!! Congrats!! Easily best looking MKV (my opinion)!! Great job on the interior. I might consider doing a similar theme. Which Recaros did you end up going with if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you for your good words.
These are the Profi SPG XL ones. Great seats.

The car is lit af! Why dont you change the front lights to OEM lights, so you can turn on the nice US lights?

That is my plan for some time now. But always postponing it.
They are a must in my to-do-list.

Car looks phenomenal ?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Thank you very much

beautiful machine!

Thank you sir

mgpdoc

Ready to race!
So this is one of the last pictures with the car on the stock bronze colour

Removed them

I love me, a clean wheel arch even after the car having been used

Oh look, some Passat wheels

They should make for a nice sleeper status, wont they

It's not so bad actually, this will be fun for the next few days till my wheels come back with a different colour :)

Cant wait to get them back. Any guesses ?

Cheers

Mike

mgpdoc

Ready to race!
the face you make when they call you and say the wheels are back from the powdercoaters

Here they are

Started mounting them

Clean arches always help

Black coated wheel weights

All done

Much more suited to my likings now and my style now. *I have more plans for it, so stay tuned :)

Cheers

Mike, @mgpdoc over at instagram for even faster daily updates​

mgpdoc

Ready to race!
The car itself is gorgeous, but that leather-work is on a level of its own. Absolutely stunning. Great work, man.

Thank you. It is indeed something special, on an otherwise common car, and i love how it stands out, but not easily recognisable from the outside. :thumbsup:

mgpdoc

Ready to race!
Hello guys. Been some days that i was ready to update my build threads of all the cars, when I logged in to my threads, and saw all my pics gone missing. I thought i had gone overboard with bandwidth, but then I also remembered, that i have a premium account, so that doesnt happen. Long story short, I figured out what PhotoBucket had done.

So, currently, more than 8-9 years of build threads are useless. All that work and effort is lost.
And what is more, Photobucket gave us NO warning, nor did they send their thoughts on this change whatsoever

I accept paying for using one's services. I dont accept being bullied into doing it, in such a non-professional way.

I cant tell right now how I will continue blogging my build threads, but i wil definitely WONT be paying photobucket not 400, but not even a single cent.

Cheers

Mike

mgpdoc

Ready to race!
For those who are interested and use Chrome there is a browser extension that you can add in that will allow you to see the photos behind the paywall.

HERE

Just add it in, clear your cache and it should work.

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Just beautiful....