GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My DaiLy_ProJecT • Golf MKV GT

fd2black

Karma Police
Car(s)
2008 GTI 2dr
Those interior piece look absolutely insane! Great work as always.

Also, I came across the Audi's build thread on Stanceworks, and just spend a couple days going through every page. I must say, that is the most intense, detail oriented build I have ever seen. So impressive!!

mgpdoc

Ready to race!
Gave it a much needed wash

And then spent some time on it, in the garage

Old wiper removal setup

With the Miele cap - LoL

the A1 is inspecting everything

Same company as in the A1, great quality

Clean

Took it to get some groceries

And then installed the custom machined billet knob

More to come

Cheers everyone​

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
Great mind think alike . I have a dash in the exact same condition sitting in my garage. My problem is unsure how to split it up as I didn't do any stitching on my roof, only steering wheel and gaiters in red and not sure I want that on my dash. Yours all works and making me want to pull mine back out to re-do:(

Fanaki

Passed Driver's Ed
Love it!
Mike has this project finished? Are you going to give the A1 the same treatment or have you stated that already?

KebbZ

Oh god, been looking through this thread nonstop for the last 4 hours.. Reading every single bit.
And i now found myself drooling with a huge puddle on the floor, and my eyes are hurting.

But in the end, it was all worth it, this build is so awesome that i can't even describe it. :bow: :clap:
And now it's time for the other Audi....

perthgti

so far my favourite build thread out there, so detailed and pic heavy :) your interior especially is inspirational, just gotta figure out how they do it all, headliner is already sagging so that'll be the first to go. i want red thread to match the tornado red outside ;) keep going man both this and the audi are amazing

mgpdoc

Ready to race!
A teaser, fresh from today . . .