GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Build Thread (bags, bbs, BT, ect...)

kruegernaut

I'm from Detroit, Man...
Nice! You will be very happy with the castor and handling that provides. When you order your Tyrol kit, I think you can just say on the order page you have WALK and they will hook you up with collars that fit like a champ.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Nice! You will be very happy with the castor and handling that provides. When you order your Tyrol kit, I think you can just say on the order page you have WALK and they will hook you up with collars that fit like a champ.

Yeah I've ordered several sets of the collars before (work) so I know how the process goes. I hate buying all these suspension parts since I won't be able to drive it any time soon. :lol:

kruegernaut

I'm from Detroit, Man...
I getting to the point of wanting to sleep in my car, its all I think about. I keep thinking the addiction will subside and I will be like you heavy hitters. Somehow, I think the addiction only gets worse? :wub: That VWR subframe mount looks awesome, I just spent 200 on an HPA puck, but I want to buy the one you have now....

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
So I got a new daily...

Got rid of this:

and picked this up :

Pissat4motion

Time Lord
Thatescalatedquickly.jpg
But no torques tho..j/k (from the carlounge)
Heard one of those with an exhaust and mmmmm...

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

steveo17

Frankenbuilt
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI
No, it's the FFE manifold, it only took like 8 or 9 weeks go get :bellyroll:

oh wow. makes sense. those guys are awesome. the work they do on the 1.8t and 2.0t is crazy. they were just moving into a new shop too which is probably part of the reason why it took so long

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Looks awesome! V-Banded, too?
Yup, V-Band for the turbo and the wastegate.
oh wow. makes sense. those guys are awesome. the work they do on the 1.8t and 2.0t is crazy. they were just moving into a new shop too which is probably part of the reason why it took so long
Yeah it's definitely a quality piece.