GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Build Thread (bags, bbs, BT, ect...)

westerbee

Ready to race!
I think a few days of driving the e30 is going to make you wonder why you are spending money on the gti. Looking forward to the progress though. Big props when people who haven't tackled big projects like that before just jump into it.

Metalmilitia306

Mario Kart 64 Champion
Car(s)
car
shit's about to get real

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
:lol:

Last night I got the downpipe, axles, shifter cables, heater hoses, clutch line and maybe some other minor things off. Motor and trans is ready to come out whenever I can borrow the engine hoist from work.

Also made a mount so I can hang the florescent light off the garage door when it's open. Made life much easier.

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
double owned by moderating. suckas

I HATE YOU, YOU BIG BULLY.

:lol:

Last night I got the downpipe, axles, shifter cables, heater hoses, clutch line and maybe some other minor things off. Motor and trans is ready to come out whenever I can borrow the engine hoist from work.

Also made a mount so I can hang the florescent light off the garage door when it's open. Made life much easier.

lookin goooood

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Loving it, that fan must make a world of difference when working on the car.

Omg yes :lol: it's been like 90% humidity and like 95* the past few days, so I've been waiting until night to work on it. Sad part is I did 75% of the work without a good amount of light over the engine, and without the fan I've had all along :facepalm: