GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Black Magic Mkv GTI

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
With the right lighting this would have been a really cool pic.

d.C

DJ
ACgolf said:
yea rims, kit, mirrors, exhaust, etc all sold already >.< i miss the old her...
cool so when azn esprit get his car we will have a red, white, black combo for pics!

that'd be awsome! so u go to ubc too?

Bouston said:
With the right lighting this would have been a really cool pic.

yup ... i tried my best with that digi cam that i have!

i also had to put my car in N and pushed it a couple of times to have it lined up with the background! haha

d.C

DJ
ACgolf said:
Yup. but it will be my last term next term at the start of sept. ONE more course to go damn...

nice, imma be stuck there for a few more years ...

thanks guys

btw, fixed license plate today and removed the "cowell" frame, but weather is ugly and car is dirty!

went to a shop with my frd today and the guy is gonna keep an eye on some aftermarket suspension for me, he doesn't want me to put on stuff that's not designed for NA spec GTI

d.C

DJ
Azn_Esprit said:
Hey d.C, ru putting in HID fogs?
nah, i picked up some Mtec bulbs for my fogs, btw i think i'm gonna get euro fog cover tho ...

jhayregz said:
looks great, just like mine i picked up a few days ago

thanks! i know how it feels! have fun with yours and take it easy till the break in period is over! but most of the time you won't be able to resist.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Very noice! congrats!

d.C

DJ
my car got key'd today ... i think that person was tryin' to steal it ... cuz the key hole on my driver's door is pretty screwed now ...

i'm so saddddddd ... it's not even a week since i picked her up ...

d.C

DJ

i'm speechless ... this happened in ubc's west parkade, where you can find high end Audi, Benz, BMW, etc.

why me!
now i gotta pay insurance company $500 when i could have used it for a set of springs!

Azn_Esprit

Oval Champion
d.C said:

i'm speechless ... this happened in ubc's west parkade, where you can find high end Audi, Benz, BMW, etc.

why me!
now i gotta pay insurance company $500 when i could have used it for a set of springs!

WHAT THE FUK?! Holy crap man, this is complete bullshit! A week and already this?! I heard so much ppl complain about the parking lot at ubc. Damn, i feel so sorry for u. Dont they have security in there?:mad:
Man these cars attract so much attention, which is wat i'm worried about