GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My 2008 Audi TT 3.2 Quattro

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
Just traded the R for a 2008 Audi TT 3.2 Quattro. I already sort of miss having a hot hatch, but have no regrets. Six speed manual, 300 lbs. lighter than the R32, and just looks incredible from the inside/out :cool:

Here are some dealer pics:

I picked it up with just 9k miles, and it already had tint, clear bra, H&R springs, and Milltek exhaust - pretty much how I would have done it. The exterior is in perfect condition, the interior is immaculate. The previous owner babied this car. He traded it for a new 135i; hope he's enjoying it as much as I'm enjoying the TT.

Thanks to everyone on here for all the help. I wish you all the best.

Happy Motoring :burnrubber:

MasterGunnZ

The sex
Car(s)
GTI
Nice man. The car looks sick!!! You still at best buy ? I wanna see it in person.

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
Who would give that up for a 1 series?

Well, the previous owner said on Vortex that he prefer the interior of the TT and I'm sure he misses the exhaust note - but I'm sure he just needed a little more oomph. And with 300 hp, 300 ft-lbs. of torque, the 135i will give it to him. I think he's chipping it too :yikes:

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
Congrats, and at least you don't have to go back to Vista for service.

Actually, Vista service was great to me while I had my GTI and R32. Giancarlo was my service writer and always took care of me; provided me with a loaner, mod-friendly, VW enthusiast, etc.

But it was way out of my way, so I'm happy to only have to drive just 1.5 miles for service at Champion Audi. I already made an appointment for 10k service and they were really polite on the phone. Hopefully I'll experience the same in person.