Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
Deezz_Nuttz said:
Bone stock? sounded like an exhaust to me?
ahhh negative.. look at the weigh in video, you'll see the stock exhaust.that was the civic with its fart can. also when the hood was popped open the engine was running cuz i had to cool it down from the 100+ mile trip. I launched at 3k - 3200 dont really remember.

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
oh ok, gotcha'... Did you lower your PSI on your wheels? I launched at 3.5k once and spun like crazy

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
blackmkv said:
I finally got the video formatted for you guys. the first one is the intro and ride to moroso and a view of the "stockness monter".lol. the second is the actual run and weigh in of the car. the car had a 1/4 tank in it and it was 80* fahrenheit which is why i only got 93mph. enjoy!:biggrin:
http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/mikester69/?action=view&current=MPEGofmorosostart.flv
http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/mikester69/?action=view&current=runandweight.flv

nice stuff man...i miss the drive to moroso on a friday night :cry:

let me ask u something...Black do u have a friend named charlie that drives a porsche?

u sound really familar

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
Freek said:
nice stuff man...i miss the drive to moroso on a friday night :cry:

let me ask u something...Black do u have a friend named charlie that drives a porsche?

u sound really familar
Dude i wish my friends drove porsche's.. lmao
Deezz_Nuttz said:
oh ok, gotcha'... Did you lower your PSI on your wheels? I launched at 3.5k once and spun like crazy
yes, i set them to 25psi to run. I get really nice launches on these conti's

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
blackmkv said:
Dude i wish my friends drove porsche's.. lmao

ok...just wondering cuz u sound exactly like an old friend of mine named mike that lived in hialeah...he was a big car nut...so i was just wondering

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
Freek said:
ok...just wondering cuz u sound exactly like an old friend of mine named mike that lived in hialeah...he was a big car nut...so i was just wondering
my name is mike.... im 21 and i live in hialeah

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
hrm well if u dont have a friend named charlie that drives a porsche...then u definitly arent the kid i knew :biggrin: ...being they were best friends

its all good though :headbang:

viskas84

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
07 Mustang GT
14.7 with a manual....thats great man...good job...but I am curious to see how fast the DSG can do the quarter mile...I mean ive seen it in magazines several different times...but I would just like to know what the difference would be....a video that ive seen showed a dsg doing the quarter .4 seconds faster that the manual...do you guys think this is true and if so a dsg gti would do it in 14.5 or 14.4

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
well in theory the DSG is faster...but i dont know...i think they will run about the same times...if the DSG is faster i think it may be by only .1 or .2...but thats jsut my opinion