GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mud Flaps/Splash Guards - Yes or No

jolebole

Ready to race!
Some of you have them and swear by them, others think they look ugly. I'm planing to install them since i saw a GTI with oem mud flaps and they look really good on the car. Not to big and they kinda loo like they are part of the body. Why you like/dislike them? Of course post em if you have them.

pjr

Ready to race!
I've had mudflaps on all my cars except one and on the GTI I think they integrate well with the side skirts & rear diffuser.

Do they keep the car any cleaner ? probably not.

Do they prevent stone chips ? maybe, maybe not.

Do they look good ? I like them, but plenty people disagree.

TheSwede

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf7 Alltrack/Cupra
Do not listen to anyone else, if you want them, get them! I am getting them on mine.
Do not listen to others.
You have to remember some of these guys like to drive with empty roof racks and think its cool!

“Empty roof racks users” - It’s a different group, (not a member of this group).

/Peter

jolebole

Ready to race!
I will probably get them. They are not oversized and as PJR said they integrate well. I've seen many ugly splash guards but I think VW did a good job with these. If I get bored I'll just take them.out. its rubber. It does not wear out. And as far as the whiskey goes I got plenty of that already ;-)

ohsnapzombies1

Ready to race!

Had them on my white MK6...will get them for the white MK7. They help a little but I like the way they look. Plus I don't slam my car down to the basement so I have not problems with scraping.

(I'm also not a member of the empty roof rack club)

L3nnox

Ready to race!
Mudflaps?????

Caution .....You start adding stuff and you never know when it will end!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jolebole

Ready to race!
Mudflaps?????

Caution .....You start adding stuff and you never know when it will end!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not crazy about adding stuff. Not crazy about taking stuff out ether..like some guys do taking out rear seat, rear wipers, battery in the back..etc. Just flaps. That's all :)

the bruce

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI Mk.V 2008
Mud Flaps/Splash Guards - Yes or No?

NO