GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Him flying backwards when the train hit I just couldn't deal with. I'm not spoilering it because it was fucking dumb.
True....that was a little too much.

But I thought Pitt played the character very well...very witty.

Like I said, I thought the movie looked super stupid when it came out but it was way better than I thought. It's worth a watch IMO.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I attempted to watch You People last night, but had to turn it off 20 minutes in. It was so weird, people don't talk IRL like that.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I attempted to watch You People last night, but had to turn it off 20 minutes in. It was so weird, people don't talk IRL like that.
lol, I was kinda interested in it when I saw the trailer the first time. I saw it came out and then I saw the reviews and it was like a 5/10, so I passed on that one.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
lol, I was kinda interested in it when I saw the trailer the first time. I saw it came out and then I saw the reviews and it was like a 5/10, so I passed on that one.

Same, I thought the premise was fun. I only found out about the reviews when I turned it off and decided to see what others thought lol

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
A couple people watched that last week here at work, and I was like.....yeah, that's not really work appropriate. (not that I care, but they had it really loud)
A decent cast/cameos though, but the story wasn't that great IMO

Last edited:

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Glass Onion was decent. Of course I watch like 5 movies a year, so not the best judge

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
One month.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
TLoU is on pace to be one of the best shows HBO has ever featured. Dont think it will replace the Wire or Sopranos, but its dang close!
This is insane lol. I've been watching, it's ok but the best show ever featured? Thus far it's a 6/10