Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
It was doomed before it even came out. It could be phenomenal, and the audience score would still be shit due to the upset fanbase.
That's what I thought was going on at first. Then I read some of the reviews and watched the first episode. It's really that bad.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Anyone watching season 2 Alice in Borderland? First season was great, second season is good so far, I'm only on episode 3.
Never heard of it until the other day, but I added it to my list.

Couple things I did watch recently would be Andor. That wasn't as good as I expected, but star wars people really hyped that one up. It was good, but I didn't think it was amazing. I liked the set up for s2, so I'm down for another season.

Then I finally got around to watching Stranger Things s4. That was actually better than I expected. I didn't care much for s3 and with the amount of time there is between seasons this show was pretty low priority for me. Other than it being a bit awkward trying to make 18 year olds look like 12 year olds and some of the corny speeches it was a good season. Hopefully they can finish it with s5.

I started 1899 last night too, but only about an episode into that one so far.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Yea, I didn't even get through Boba. Obiwan I only barely started. Yesterday I saw the intro with the recap from the old star wars movies and thought that was pretty cool. Then I decided I didn't really want to watch that at the moment. That was as far as I got.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Witcher Season 2 sorta went off the rails. I did like Season 1, was very fun. I have never read the books and probably 20% through Witcher 3. Never read or watched Wheel of Time.

My wife is a very, very avid Witcher fan and she hated season 2. I didn't quite hate it, but I was bored. Season 1 was pretty true to the books, according to her while, like you say, season 2 went totally off the rails -- they totally did Yennefer dirty with her character "development".

Witcher 3 game is fantastic, def worth finishing. Both DLCs are excellent as well. I think I ended up with close to 200 hours in that game, so much to do/explore.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Well Obiwan and boba fett were pretty underwhelming so Andor didn’t have a high bar to clear. That said I thought it was very good and how id hoped more of those shows would have been.

Yea, I didn't even get through Boba. Obiwan I only barely started. Yesterday I saw the intro with the recap from the old star wars movies and thought that was pretty cool. Then I decided I didn't really want to watch that at the moment. That was as far as I got.

I had no interest in watching Boba, but my friend said I should at least watch episodes 5 and 6. So he called me and gave me a 5ish minute rundown of the first 4 episodes so I wouldn't be totally confused, then I watched ep5 & 6 -- they were decent. Then ep7 came around and it made me really glad I didn't watch 1 thru 4.

And Obi Wan was just... blegh. I stupidly watched the whole thing, hoping it'd get better. It should've been a 2hr movie -- I think that would've moved it up a letter grade in my book. So many pointless details.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R