GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I only watched like the first 10 minutes of it, but that's mostly just because I wasn't in the right mood to watch a TV show I have to give my full attention.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Bullet train was funny. Watched Mr. Harrington’s phone on Netflix pretty good based off Stephen king short story. Not scary or horror mor suspense if anything.

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
If anybody is into Christmas movies, Merry Christmas Officer Hansel on Tubi if you have a Roku device is simply amazing in the ironic sense of amazing. I'm sure somebody worked really hard on it but wow, just wow.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
There's only one movie that's perfect for this time of year

MV5BOTczMDY2NjQ5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzEzNzY5Mg@@._V1_.jpg

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Started watching The Staircase... it's a little gay in some parts but overall seems interesting

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Ok, well it’s….. a slow burner. Every bit as far out there as Dark but it’s missing something.

A lot of story arcs…..

Guess we’ll see what season 2 brings.
Hmmm....
But definitely left open? Or they already confirmed a Season 2?

See that was the good thing about Dark....I found out about it after it had been out, and then was able to watch it all at once and then it made sense. Instead of waiting.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Finished Andor tonight.

Can now safely say this is one of the best Star Wars stories told, full stop.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
The new Transformer movie looks amazing compared to the old ones. It doesn't seem to have much of a focus on the humans and they don't seem to be using some big name actor to draw people in. At least there's no Whalberg or Le boof, so there's no way it can be worse.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
The new Transformer movie looks amazing compared to the old ones. It doesn't seem to have much of a focus on the humans and they don't seem to be using some big name actor to draw people in. At least there's no Whalberg or Le boof, so there's no way it can be worse.

Did you completely miss Bumblebee (2018)? This is a continuation of that reboot, Whalberg and Lebuff were already gone.