GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I binged Super Crooks over the weekend. Kinda reminded me of The Boys or since it's anime a better comparison would be Invincible. It's an Oceans 11 type of robbery, but with super villains and super heros. I enjoyed it.

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
New season of Letterkenny is good so far, quite funny. Vigil was good as well.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Invincible was fkin great. Wasn't sold on it until the last scene of the first episode

Same. Came highly recommended and for 95% of the first episode, I kept thinking "what is this generic superhero garbage". And then...

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Same. Came highly recommended and for 95% of the first episode, I kept thinking "what is this generic superhero garbage". And then...
I've never been much into anime (besides DBZ, pokemon, etc as a kid) but lately I've been craving over-the-top violent shows at night and anime seems like it'd be the perfect media for it but 99% of them I can't get into because of all the romance and everything else they try to cram into it (same problem with Initial D).

I just wanna see heads exploding from punches type shit

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
If people haven't watched it, check out The Last Duel. Film was was dope.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I've never been much into anime (besides DBZ, pokemon, etc as a kid) but lately I've been craving over-the-top violent shows at night and anime seems like it'd be the perfect media for it but 99% of them I can't get into because of all the romance and everything else they try to cram into it (same problem with Initial D).

I just wanna see heads exploding from punches type shit

Devilman Crybaby is pure violence. Should be on Netflix. One-Punch Man may also be up your alley -- violence + comedy. Mob Psycho 100 is not as gore-y as the other two, but fight sequences are spectacular -- also some comedy.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Devilman Crybaby is pure violence. Should be on Netflix. One-Punch Man may also be up your alley -- violence + comedy. Mob Psycho 100 is not as gore-y as the other two, but fight sequences are spectacular -- also some comedy.
Sounds good I'll check em out

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Anybody else enjoy “Swedish Dicks”?
😏😂

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I haven't seen it but everyone who has watched it that I know said the same thing. Great cast bad movie. I guess I'll check it out for myself.

Depends on what side you are on. If you’re the don’t look up type, you’ll probably take it personally, or just not get it. 🤣