GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MOTHER F*&$%@#

Dubdr

Rally Car Champion
GET THIS SHAT!!!!! Today at school some ass monkey leaned up against my fender and put a dent in it. I tried to take pics but you can't see them very well.
The only good thing is that the dent will pull out easy but if I ever catch who did that they will have a VW emblem size hole in their ass!!! Sorry for the language ubt I just can't stand it when people don't respect other people's stuff. :mad: Thanks for letting me vent, I love this board, I know that other people hurt with me.

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
i know exactly how you feel.. except mine wasnt dented..

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I wish my little FAST was like the Trunk Monkey. Someone touches the car and he jumps out, clubs em on the head, and drops em over a bridge.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Sorry to hear that! Sux, big time. It's all around us too.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
My personal favorite is not so much the actual "door ding" but when people are exiting their car and they think it is ok to "rest" their door against yours. I've caught people in the act 3 times. I know how you feel and yes, it is nice to have a virtual pillow to punch and let your rage out with this forum.

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
how do you know someone was leaning against it??? how do you know it wasn't a swinging backpack, or a dropped textbook etc... can you see the ass print or something??? anyhow i feel for ya, and want you to know we got your back.

:cool:

Azn_Esprit

Oval Champion
MHS216 said:
My personal favorite is not so much the actual "door ding" but when people are exiting their car and they think it is ok to "rest" their door against yours. I've caught people in the act 3 times. I know how you feel and yes, it is nice to have a virtual pillow to punch and let your rage out with this forum.

Saw sum little kid repeatedly bang his car door against another car, and the parents didnt even say a word. People these days jus piss me off

Dubdr

Rally Car Champion
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
how do you know someone was leaning against it??? how do you know it wasn't a swinging backpack, or a dropped textbook etc... can you see the ass print or something??? anyhow i feel for ya, and want you to know we got your back.

:cool:

I am sorry to say it looks like an assprint. Words I never thought I would say.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
sucks that people dont respect anyone's stuff out there...

when i was in NC, someone tried to break into my first car when i was 18...a plymouth sundance...i get to the car and the door lock is all mashed in, thankfully it still worked...

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
MHS216 said:

I've done that a couple of times... on accident of course.

MK4-683

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
MKV GTI
loccusst said:
I wish my little FAST was like the Trunk Monkey. Someone touches the car and he jumps out, clubs em on the head, and drops em over a bridge.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Dubdr

Rally Car Champion
tydale3 said:
I dought it was a lean. it would take more than that to leave a dent. most likely a purposly placed ass-butt

Sadly it doesn't have to be that hard to dent these cars. My instuctor dented a new Jetta's fender resting his THUMB on it. I saw it happen.