GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MOTHER F*&$%@#

scarymonsterguy

Drag Racing Champion
i had a 2004 blue r32... and some f*%$K hole keyed it!!!!!!!!from the back hatch to the fron of the door on the drivers side so i had to look at it everythime i got in the car. how do ya like that? to say i was pissed was an understatement!

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
MHS216 said:
My personal favorite is not so much the actual "door ding" but when people are exiting their car and they think it is ok to "rest" their door against yours. I've caught people in the act 3 times. I know how you feel and yes, it is nice to have a virtual pillow to punch and let your rage out with this forum.

to be honest thats what i do with my car. because the doors are so long, and the spaces are so tight between cars, i got no choice.

but its not as if i bang the door so hard, i make sure i lightly tap the other car so it doesnt do any damage. surely no harm in that?

101st_IanC

Autocross Newbie
I try and park at the furthest point as people don't like to walk..

Usually its the kiddie brigade (I know I have joined them :redface: ) who have to open the doors wide to get the kids seat out (they never take this into consideration when they park the damm thing).

I usually return to find some a**hole has parked right alongside when they are dozens of free spaces around. :mad: :mad:

Parked at a pub a couple of days ago and spent most of the lunchtime looking out of the window to check no one was trying to park next to me :evil:

davesee

FIA GT Champion
newtogolf said:
to be honest thats what i do with my car. because the doors are so long, and the spaces are so tight between cars, i got no choice.

but its not as if i bang the door so hard, i make sure i lightly tap the other car so it doesnt do any damage. surely no harm in that?

i never do that, when you get out of your car you shift your weight to the ground causing the car to spring upwards (your weight determines how far the travel) causing the contact point to scratch the other persons car.

I just think thats disrespectful. I have done it on accident before because of tight parking spaces, but I always do my best to keep it from happening.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
newtogolf said:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
I see people who hang out in parking lots and some of our technicians who lean on other peoples' cars. I told my own tech to get off my car. You don't have to wonder why crimes and other things bad happen out there. Just plain being stupid.

x-star

Passed Driver's Ed
loccusst said:
I wish my little FAST was like the Trunk Monkey. Someone touches the car and he jumps out, clubs em on the head, and drops em over a bridge.

:laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove:

Sorry but that was the funniest thing I have heard in a while.

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
kirk180 said:

sorry about that, nothing i can do, its very narrow gaps between parking spaces in this country. and the doors on the golf are not flexible at all. especially the 2 door model.

but if im parking next to any fellow golfians or even VWs, il make sure i dont do this.

the_saint

Touring Car Champion
newtogolf said:
sorry about that, nothing i can do, its very narrow gaps between parking spaces in this country. and the doors on the golf are not flexible at all. especially the 2 door model.

but if im parking next to any fellow golfians or even VWs, il make sure i dont do this.
I was going to say, in your defense, that I doubt the parking spaces in Europe are anywhere near as big as the spaces State side....I mean, I think cars over there come standard with folding mirrors because of space issues.

but then again, that's no excuse. Do the window/fob trick, that way you can go through the windows ala Duke boys style

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
some douchebag was leaning on my car at a meet, and i told the dude to get off my car, fuckin illegal mexican dude had no fuckin respect..

BIGBERTHA

Ready to race!
I was sitting in a parking lot the other day waiting for my wife to get off work. I was parked next to a next to a new 350z and an nice litte 3 series bmw. Off in the distance I see three kids practising their tennis swings. All of a sudden I realize what they are doing. The are hitting golf ball size rocks right into the parking lot with their rackets :eyebulge: I actually sat there for a few seconds in complete awe :bow: thinking "those are some big rocks." They must've hit four or five rocks until I realized that I had to do something (delayed reaction). Then I see a rock coming right towards me. It was all in slow motion. My heart sank as I watched the rock falling from the sky. It missed my car by a couple feet, but I'm pretty sure they hit the 350z next to me :mad: Fuming mad, I jumped out of the car and started freaking out on them. I'm 5' 6 and 150 lbs. There were three of them and they had tennis rackets so I kept my distance :rolleyes: They obviously didn't realize someone was watching them do this, so I think I surprised them a bit. Anyways...they walked off with stupid looks on their faces :iono: Oh man I was mad. Anyway, I walked around the cars parked near me and didn't see any noticeable damage so when my wife got in the car, I drove off :evil: in a blind rage. Friggin kids. Makes me reconsider trading in my 2001 1.8T 5-door Golf for a new GTI.

LiquidG

Touring Car Champion
I am 19 years old I am currently finishing my last credit in high school, I am going to college in september. I would never, I say NEVER bring my GTI to my high school. To many jelous fkers, I have people alredy keying my beater and throwing rocks. I live in a area with alot of poverty and they cant handle the fact I have a car. Glad my GTI comes on July 5th :thumbup: :thumbup: