GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Monopoly for Millennials

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
I thought at first it was a spoof - ripped of from Onion News or something. I give Hasbro a thumbs up. People will buy it just for the novelty.

That being said. Has anyone, ever, actually played out a regular game of Monopoly to it's conclusion? Players typically concede a winner at 2:00 a.m. when everyone is sick and tired of tired of trying to loose by the rules.

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
That being said. Has anyone, ever, actually played out a regular game of Monopoly to it's conclusion? Players typically concede a winner at 2:00 a.m. when everyone is sick and tired of tired of trying to loose by the rules.

Yes. And it was basically drunk at 2:00AM with me and my now wife after everyone else was out. She beat me.

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
So in other words, she cheated, and you were too drunk to notice. :p

Nah, we were both pretty ruthless taking out everyone else until we were the last two left. It was a matter of who landed on the other person's property. She ended up in jail, and I had no choice but to keep rolling. Odds were in her favor.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
credit card version of monopoly is where its at. games take an hour and are no less fun

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion