GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Modern Warefare 2 on the PS3

BossDuB27

Illuminati
I was just playing but it kept fucking up and lagging. Ugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MkVBlkMgc

Wir wollen lebensraum!
Car(s)
'08 GTI DSG
X2

I was really looking forward to playing some COD tonight - I can't even play it locally. :mad:

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
played with vag420 last night, MAAAN i was sucking. I have been on bad streak lately. O well, gotta keep playing.

it happens, we had a couple fun games though.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
oh and i got my kontrol freek analog stick extensions, really do make you a lot more accurate.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
hahaha thats nuts. they work so good, first game with them on i went like 27-5.

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 A3 sport
One of my Boston Terriers got ahold of my controller last week and left it looking like that. I hadn't played in about a week and got 30+ kills in 4 out of 6 matches I played last night. I should take time off now and again apparently.

I came home to this on friday... I had the kontrol freek extensions for one week before they were consumed. I ordered a new set already... BAD DOG!!!

View attachment 59991

View attachment 59992

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
One of my Boston Terriers got ahold of my controller last week and left it looking like that. I hadn't played in about a week and got 30+ kills in 4 out of 6 matches I played last night. I should take time off now and again apparently.

Yea, when i was serious into CS:S, taking a break always made me a little bit better.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO