GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Modern Warefare 2 on the PS3

2008_FaSt

Ready to race!
Add me psn R_U_kidding

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
Im hopping on right now, someone get on and if your not friends with me yet, psn= vaglover420

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
its been a ridiculous day for COD.... campers have been everywhere, i would say the majority (and i mean 80%) of my deaths have been from n00b tubes, and no one on my team wants to be tactical... for example... when an enemy predator missle shows up on the map, it seems like everyone thinks the logical thing is to get as close to one another as possible..... *facepalm*

J-DUB

got splashback?
yeah, the noob tubes are getting out of hand. that with the danger close and forget it, i left the match.

ps I got nuked yesterday as well. dam, I have never even set off a nuke

J-DUB

got splashback?
Sooo the 2 top executives left the series. This could make it very interesting for MW

chonface

does not have pink eye
its been a ridiculous day for COD.... campers have been everywhere, i would say the majority (and i mean 80%) of my deaths have been from n00b tubes, and no one on my team wants to be tactical... for example... when an enemy predator missle shows up on the map, it seems like everyone thinks the logical thing is to get as close to one another as possible..... *facepalm*[/QUOTE]

lol so true

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 A3 sport
Any you guys still planning on playing this weekend? I'll be on and off all weekend unless the wife finds too much for me to do that isn't playing video games :)

J-DUB

got splashback?
Ill prob be on, girth31

Im ready for some DLC already, 3rd prestige and its starting to get repetative