GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MOAR HEIGHT?

Pirate King

King of Pirates
Anyone else think that wheel gap isn't a bad thing? Personally I feel that a 2x4 in the road shouldn't equal a new bumper. For the past year I've seen people bitch and moan about how their car that is <1" off the ground needs moar low. Are aesthetics really worth the complete loss of practicality?

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
Anyone else think that wheel gap isn't a bad thing? Personally I feel that a 2x4 in the road shouldn't equal a new bumper. For the past year I've seen people bitch and moan about how their car that is <1" off the ground needs moar low. Are aesthetics really worth the complete loss of practicality?

*Ducky*

well, that car is on air, so no loss of practicality there, possible more practical than stock!

CW.GTI

Banned
Car(s)
VW

Yes.

adamgti

Trust me, I'm an engineer
Car(s)
07 CW GTI 4 dr
I see you made two threads, one saying wheel gap is good, and one attacking alphards. Have you lost your mind son?

Last edited: