GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI GTI (2dr / 4dr) large photo set from Paris Motor Show!! + video

07Noside

Banned
I like it alot. But no audi style led's Thats a shame. Hopefully the R will have something audi style led incorporated.

The_Sal™

VAGetarian
I wish they would have shown what the interlagos seats look like for the new model.....the interior didnt change THAT much, but it looks good. might be worthwhile to wait for it depending on when its expected to come to the US

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Car(s)
2007 MKV Fahrenheit
Not feeling the rear valence or the Steering wheel with bulky looking MFD buttons, nor do i like the rear tails.

love the front end - customization of this car could net some really great results, but right now im real happy I have my Fahrenheit and not one of these on order!

GotGTI?

caus GTI is raycekor. :-|
IMHO the tails are more fitting to an Audi, yet they have brought back the original VW style with the bar lights at the bottom, I always thought that the MKV had sort of odd tail lights considering the past styles of the MKIV golfs and jettas.

Overall, I like the New GTI. I just wish they'd have carried the "Waterfall" grill over somehow, as it's one of my favorite features of the MKV GTI.

batfink21

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW Golf GTi MkV 2.0
I wonder if the active suspension system will be compatible with the MkV