GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mkv spoiler

Dtones2298

Okay let’s get some different style spoilers for the mkv gti. Was talking to Brian over at bmspec today about a spoiler they did for a 2017 civic and asked if it is possible to do something similar for the gti. He said it is possible would but need about 20 people to make it happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drval85

Go Kart Newbie
I'd like to find something that replaces the stock one, not simply a glue-on piece. Those seem redundant. Haven't had any luck though

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
I'd like to find something that replaces the stock one, not simply a glue-on piece. Those seem redundant. Haven't had any luck though

The problem on our cars is removing the stock one. It is both glued and screwed and paint damage seemed likely. I had a piece to install but gave it away after really taking a hard look at it. It was hard to find anything on how factory recommends removal but I did find one picture of some weird contraption that was rather large with wires and pulleys.

Dtones2298

it also needs something in the rear that is aggressive but functional. a lot of the spoilers are all relatively the same. just wish there was something that had more of a lip to the spoiler...