GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mkv .:R32 belly pan part #

danibrem

Hi dudes , anyone knows the correct part # of a mkv r32 belly pan ? Im checking out etka but there are a lot of references , i removed mine yesterday and its 1K0 825 237 AG but etka says thats for Tdi engine :eyebulge:and the other reference i saw on ecstuning its 1K0 825 237 P , so which one is the right part ?

1K0 825 237 AG ecstuning says it doesnt fit (but thats the belly pan i have on my R32) but on their ebay shop they sell it as a replacement from a mkv R32 :iono:

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-volkswagen-audi-parts/belly-pan/1k0825237ag/

1K0 825 237 P they say it does fit

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-volkswagen-audi-parts/belly-pan-priced-each/1k0825237p/

The problem is that in my country (Spain) the P reference is not for sale anywhere .

Thks so much for ur help .

drval85

Go Kart Newbie
I’d just use the same part # as the one you removed. That’d be 100% confirmed to fit. I have a GTI I bought used, and had trouble finding fender liners to fit, the ones installed by previous owner didn’t fit the belly pan that was supposed to be for a GTI. So who knows what’s been replaced.

danibrem

Mine is used too and the problem is that there are some holes that dont fit , plus i read that part # fit diesel engine , so thats my confusion , i called vw this morning and tell'em my chassis # but they dont want to tell me the correct part # :thumbdown:

Thks for ur help

Anyone else ?

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
I just bought a belly pan from dealer today for my 08 GTI with an FSI motor. Parts guy had to ask for my VIN in order to fill the order correctly. Installed it and everything lined up perfectly and bolted right in everywhere. Part # was 1K0-825-235-AE

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
ECS had them on their site when I looked.
I would recommend just getting the aluminum skid plate...it's tough and a life saver when you run over something.

707Stang

I'm Hella From Nor*Cal
C443C288-3D76-4B6B-B19F-3B08D27DB8C7.jpeg