GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKV owners in London, Ont

4wealn mkv GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Are there any other MKV GTI or Rabbit owners on this forum from London, Ontario. I see lots from Toronto area. If there are, we should set up meet night.

bigdyno

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Keep an eye on the "official toronto thread" and don't expect anything until the snow leaves. I am from T. but am working in Kincardine, I'll pm you next time I'm going to london and maybe we can meet.

4wealn mkv GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Great let me know, the next time you are in the area.

f_399

07 GTI and 06 Passat
out of topic i have a cousin who used to study in london and my ex is in windsor

the only thing i remember when i drove there before was... LOTS OF SNOW! and COLD!

poor GTI's in all those salted streets!

4wealn mkv GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
So do I. My car is soooooo dirty, cannot wash it though because it stays out all night and it will freeze up.

4wealn mkv GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I guess there are no others on this forum from the London area

4wealn mkv GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Kind of sucks, doesn't it!

Froster

Passed Driver's Ed
I guess there are no others on this forum from the London area

Nope, you're not! I just missed this thread somehow. I haven't seen many Rabbits or GTIs in London, but there are some. There is a 4-door white Rabbit that I've seen around UWO, a Shadow Blue 4-door Rabbit that I've seen downtown, a PG GTI that I seem to drive by on Oxford St (only seen it on that one street, but a few times). I haven't seen any other black 2-dr Rabbits around, so my car still feels unique! :thumbsup:

4wealn mkv GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Well mine is a black 2-door, but a GTI. I live close to UWO. Should hook up sometime for a chat.

IBEJMN

In London and Waiting

First post! Ordered my 08 CW 2-Door Manual GTI 2-weeks ago in London, and despite being told 2-weeks for delivery, "my" car is still in Halifax! ITS killing me! My '98 Civic SI has served me well, but its OLD AND BORING!