GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKV K04 VS RB26DETT S13 VS E85 650HP STI

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
Np man. I used to live in Vegas BTW and I went to a few of the meets at the dunkin donuts down there.

more questions for you ...

by any chance, does your car have a sprint booster? ... do you think a sprint booster is gonna keep spraying all the time? ... do you think thats the reason wm only lasts me 30 mins with the d04 nozzle or 3 days with the d03 nozzle? ...

thanks ...

karl87

Ready to race!
No I do not use a sprint booster in fact If we are talking about the same module that attaches to the throttle pedal assembly I am not sure if they really do any good at all. That should not affect your w/m either way. What controller did your kit come with?

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
No I do not use a sprint booster in fact If we are talking about the same module that attaches to the throttle pedal assembly I am not sure if they really do any good at all. That should not affect your w/m either way. What controller did your kit come with?

yeah, im using the thing that attaches to the throttle pedal ... a lot of ppl hate the sprint booster. but i can actually feel a difference with the race mode ... if it actually did affect the the meth kit. i'll rather keep the sprint booster, use race fuel instead and sell the meth kit ...

are you talking about the wm controller? if yes, im using the one that came with the dvc30 kit ...

karl87

Ready to race!
Yes that is the one I was referring too. I think you should contact devils own tech support. You should not be going through that much methanol.

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
Yes that is the one I was referring too. I think you should contact devils own tech support. You should not be going through that much methanol.

i tried, but they never returned my emails ... could it also be that i drive really aggressive ... i think im just gonna go back to race fuel and sell the kit ...

Morphin

Ready to race!
Are you fucking kidding me??????

I own a 650whp car and have destroyed by bus lenghts 500whp cars and I guess yours is at 300whp how would you call that?

:laughabove:

Morphin

Ready to race!
Here is my car racing two 500whp cars, I make about 550whp at 25psi and +600whp at 30psi:

http://youtu.be/pjR1c7A-ftc

Just you can get an idea of how disgusting a race with a 330whp car would be... :thumbsup:

Not the greatest video but you get the main idea.

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
Are you fucking kidding me??????

I own a 650whp car and have destroyed by bus lenghts 500whp cars and I guess yours is at 300whp how would you call that?

:laughabove:

Here is my car racing two 500whp cars, I make about 550whp at 25psi and +600whp at 30psi:

http://youtu.be/pjR1c7A-ftc

Just you can get an idea of how disgusting a race with a 330whp car would be... :thumbsup:

Not the greatest video but you get the main idea.

i know it sounds dumb ... we just dont know y the wm meth doesnt last me ...

i noticed youre selling a lot of stuff ... are you buying something else? ...

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
You have issues buddy, I've been friends with these guys for 5 years, I know their cars are faster up top but your missing the point the race was for 1/4 mile, no more. And I'm sorry but it does not seem like your to familiar with high horsepower cars. I dont know what your talking about with drivetrain losses.

So theres not a larger drivetrain loss from a roll for an awd car compared to fwd? That's all I'm saying. Race him from a dig instead of a roll (like you would in a real 1/4 mile) and see what happens.

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
So theres not a larger drivetrain loss from a roll for an awd car compared to fwd? That's all I'm saying. Race him from a dig instead of a roll (like you would in a real 1/4 mile) and see what happens.

i think you're misunderstanding drivetrain loss. an AWD system will always have higher drivetrain losses than a FWD car. from a dig it just has a huge advantage of having 4 wheels putting the power to the ground and capable of having 3 wheels gripping if 1 slips whereas a FWD car has only 1 wheel to take over if 1 slips. this means the FWD car has a larger chance of having that 2nd wheel lose traction than an AWD car does of having all 3 extra wheels slip.

karl87

Ready to race!

First I cant because he broke his first gear so He can only do rolls, 2nd drivetrain loss will be the same from a dig as it is from a roll, 3rd as speeds increase aero drag takes over as the most loss usually at or around 60mph so if you think about it drivetrain loss makes less difference from a roll than it does from a dig.