GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MkV GTI Spotting Thread!

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
No pic. Have only seen (1) white and (1) gray.

Flying_Finn

Drag Race Newbie
Sighting in the Everglades, FL

Went to see the Everglades last weekend. A CW GTI drove past me near the forty mile bend on Old Tamiami Trl. I think the owner lives around that area. It was sweet looking, nice and shiny too!

-Finn

redGTI

Axis Motoring
Car(s)
02 & 08 GTI, 08 M3
Saw another TR at Curry Ford and Goldenrod, had blacked out the front VW emblem and a ricey aftermarket muffler with the twin upturned tips.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
redGTI said:
Saw another TR at Curry Ford and Goldenrod, had blacked out the front VW emblem and a ricey aftermarket muffler with the twin upturned tips.
we need to get some biz cards w/ the website on it to drop on other mkv's

Nikerey

Darkness
redGTI said:

you didnt happen to catch the hood did you? Possibly had two stickers on it. That sounds like the Borla guy Trevor and I met at RZ.

Raziel

Passed Driver's Ed
Two of us in Cherry Point NC...One Grey and my CW :)

johnny12345

Touring Car Champion
Drove to california and back, I seen one in porlatnd, two in San Fran, one some where on the Oregon Coast(around Newport beach I think), two on the I-5 in washington. Get this though mine is CW and all the other ones I seen were CW except one TR in washington on the I-5

Dr. Woo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW .:R32
Saw a BM Pkg 1 here in Valdosta about a week and a half ago.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
A Reflex Silver in Hunters Creek off of OBT @ a redlight gettin a lil Lovin from his gf...
Whorelando FL of course...

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
I saw that White mkv that stopped by the big G2G, he was there for 5 min or so, Andy was his name, saw him in a complex adjacent to mine and stopped by to say hi...hopefully he'll come out, felt bad for him, hes been rear ended 2x in 5k miles...