GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
That’s a big ass drop in weight. Swapping wheels and tires, I think I lost maybe 5-7 pounds per corner maybe? Noticed nice pick up during initial acceleration. Didn’t notice a mpg difference, neither better or worse. No initial skips on launch now too.
With my lighter wheels and 2 piece rotors I saved 15 lbs per corner.

GenX Retread

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI Autobahn
How do you guys keep the key from constantly flipping open in your pocket? The rubber band I have on mine is ghetto.

The keyless fob from my Explorer didn't have a flip out key, it was built into the fob and removed with a thumb nail, the 1 time I ever needed to use it.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
How do you guys keep the key from constantly flipping open in your pocket? The rubber band I have on mine is ghetto.

The keyless fob from my Explorer didn't have a flip out key, it was built into the fob and removed with a thumb nail, the 1 time I ever needed to use it.
U mean the switchblade key? It’s never flipped open on me but I have it in one of those silicone cases

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

Horande 4 Button Silicone Key Cover Case Remote Fob Protector fit for VW 2016-2017 Golf Polo GTI 2018 2019 Tiguan Keyless Entry Remote Key Fob Skin (Black 2) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YZGKSVS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_1GK7RVHAQJFACDTDMA56

Found it.

GenX Retread

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI Autobahn

GenX Retread

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI Autobahn
It’s either that or rock a woman’s purse
"It's a EUROPEAN Carry-All!!!!!11!1!1"
1624119300798.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

Stop wearing skinny jeans?

Ghost GTI

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'19 GTI SE DSG
they fit mine just fine, unless the 2020 fob is different?
This is for mine, 2019. I had to get a three button one because it was the only one I could find that had the long part.

Attachments

• 2021-06-1915.15.265157273189282336603.jpg
    2021-06-1915.15.265157273189282336603.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 59