GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 GTI debut pics from 2013 Geneva Show

McQueen77

Banned
wow, that red 4 door looks so much like an A3 from the side. i like the redesign, but im not feeling the wheels at all. seem like a step backwards design wise from the detroits and then the serrons. whatever.

ghotch

MKVI Owner
Car(s)
2010 GTI
The wheels on the red 4 door look like Audi R8 wheels. The "cut" Detroits aren't too bad. But they'll all have them I bet as the base wheel.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

Damn those look like 19" wheels, and man that car is REALLY growing on me ... A LOT.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
The 19s look too big, and I don't like the 'hidden spoke' design.

Also don't like the directional design on the Detroit replacements.

But, wheels can be replaced. The car itself looks great.

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
I still wish they would have gotten rid of the headlight stripe and that GTI badge on the side.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
wow, that red 4 door looks so much like an A3 from the side. i like the redesign, but im not feeling the wheels at all. seem like a step backwards design wise from the detroits and then the serrons. whatever.

x2.

the new detroits are hideous. and the TR 4dr looks just like a A3. yucky.:thumbdown:

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 CW GTI Autobahn

Is it me, or does the front bumper look like it has an under bite?

The new wheel design gives me the illusion that the car is more eager to move backwards than forwards. This side profile shot shows off the cars' better angles though.

I have mixed feelings about the car every time I look at it.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
The rear of the red is sitting a bit high. Overall, looks sharp. Looking forward to seeing one in person.

Balt21

Ready to race!
It's growing on me other than the headlight stripe, wheels, and angled gas cap. It is very A3 looking from certain angles as someone else pointed out. I'll be excited to see one in person.