GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Golf 1.8T with IS20 + GTI HPFP Dyno

k0mpresd1

Passed Driver's Ed
20psi (1.4 bar). 93 octane, no ethanol, no water meth.

2016 golf 1.8t, is20, gti hpfp conversion. + software of course. :)

Attachments

• is20_hpfp.jpg
    is20_hpfp.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 1,356

k0mpresd1

Passed Driver's Ed
Very nice. What software? Would like to see the boost curve as you are holding power very well up top.

i wrote the software, it is from my shop/company. the dyno is also at my facility. the car is a customer car.

the boost curve is mostly flat. 20psi leaves much more room on the table so to speak.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
You have my attention. Can you talk about the benefits of the GTI HPFP conversion some more? Are you going to be selling kits/tunes?

k0mpresd1

Passed Driver's Ed
You have my attention. Can you talk about the benefits of the GTI HPFP conversion some more? Are you going to be selling kits/tunes?

the car gained ~18whp from changing to the gti pump from the factory 1.8t pump.

the software MUST be written for the gti pump or it will cause issues.

no kit needed really. buy used gti parts, bolt them on. thats all it takes for the hardware. you must also extend the harness as the VCV plug faces the opposite direction.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
the car gained ~18whp from changing to the gti pump from the factory 1.8t pump.

the software MUST be written for the gti pump or it will cause issues.

no kit needed really. buy used gti parts, bolt them on. thats all it takes for the hardware. you must also extend the harness as the VCV plug faces the opposite direction.
Make some harness extensions and sell it along with the tune? I'll bet people would pay not to cut their OEM harness.

How do tunes work for people who are not local to you?

k0mpresd1

Passed Driver's Ed
Make some harness extensions and sell it along with the tune? I'll bet people would pay not to cut their OEM harness.

How do tunes work for people who are not local to you?

best to leave the business talk off the forums considering i am not a vendor. i am just here to share results.

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion
Was this dyno done on an auto or manual 1.8?