GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6/7 Seats in MK5??

eliwise

Passed Driver's Ed
PODS control module swapped out from my previous seat - took about 10 minutes - eliminated the airbag error. Worked flawlessly.

I am now working on the vertical height adjuster on the driver seat. The lever only raises the seat 1 1/2 pulls, which is a little low for me. Looks like the exact same mechanism as the previous seat so I may swap it out if I can't adjust it by disassembling it and resetting the teeth / height.

Thanks again

eliwise

Passed Driver's Ed
Update: I gave up on the vertical height adjuster repair and am going to live with it the way it is. I may buy a different seat at some point and go with that. Only thing left to do is to run power to the lumbar controls but that isn’t a priority.

Sbmrb

Car(s)
Mk5 Golf
Hi. I just purchased GTI seats MK6 leather for my MK5. I can’t find a wiring diagram for the seats. I have figured out what some of the wires are so I can run new wiring but just don’t know I’m what to wire to where. Anyone help

BurgerGuy

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'07 K04 GTI
Depending on the year of and type of seat in your MKV the wiring can differ. You can reference the diagram I put together when swapping Audi seats in, but some wires may be different.