GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk5 GTI FSI Issues *HELP PLEASE*

BMPMK5GTI

Car(s)
07 VW GTI
Hello everyone I have an 07 mk5 gti 2.0t with the fsi motor. When I first bought the car it wouldn’t run right so I unplugged the MAF and all was good! Recently I hit a huge 1 foot puddle of water and the car had issues ever since. I can’t hit boost and keep getting p0100, p0106, and p0234...I’ve replaced MAP 3 times and the pipes to the intercooler and throttle body. Any ideas? Possibly n75 valve or maybe with my luck...a bad turbo?

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
P0100 may have been because you unplugged the MAF. But if the code appears when the MAF was connected, then it is possibly a failed MAF.

P0106 should've been fixed with just one MAP sensor. But why did you replace it three times? Are you sure it is the correct MAP? What PN is the MAP you've installed? The problem with P0106 is it may be the ECU and/or ECU file.

P0234 is likely the N75...and may be responsible for the P0106 as well. Test the N75 resistance...it should be 25 ohm. VW spec says 20 to 30 ohm, but it is best at 25 ohm. A few N75's have been reported to be cracked...how to test that while mounted would be difficult other than a visual and perhaps a smoke test.

I would start with testing and/or replacing the N75.
A new MAF if it codes while plugged in.
And no more MAP sensors unless the one installed is incorrect.
If you find it hasn't been corrected with the N75, MAF, and correct MAP....I would have someone look at its ECU.