GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK5 GTG - Southcenter - 11/17 Wednesday

crabpot

Awesomesauce
So Scott is up in Washington in Dupont for work for the next few weeks, and we thought we should schedule something where some of us could grab some food and beers. So here we are.

Where: Southcenter Mall - Top floor of parking garage across from The Cheescake Factory and Joey Southcenter

Link:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...24,-122.257984&spn=0.002989,0.009302&t=h&z=17

When: 7:30pm
Why: To eat, drink, and hang out with MK5 people (or former MK5 people ...)

Hope to see some of you guys there. :thumbsup:

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
wish I could come. 7:30 is a tad late for the girls and I on a school night. They have an 8pm bedtime.

Scott, you'll have to make the 5 mile trip from DuPont to my new house :thumbsup:

PyroBob

I'm in.
Car(s)
.:R 32
Well, it is possible then that Scott will be the only MKV there.

But I'll be there. And if that's good enough for me, it's good enough for everybody.

billybobbovine

wants to go fast
Car(s)
GTI
I am dubbin this week. and for most of this trip. I will probably switch to the subie at the end just incase of inclement weather, wouldst wanna get trapped for the holidays. Subie does get better mileage though, ~32 on pure hwy, and has heated seats, but the seats in the GTI are so much more comfortable on a longer drive plus its so much more stable on the highway