GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MJM Autohaus

t-red_gti

Passed Driver's Ed
I figured it seems most people only write reviews when they have bad experiences with companies so I figured I would give my own review of MJM. I ordered a shock/spring suspension kit from them with free shipping. Once the order was placed the email that was sent to me stated within 1-3 business days the order should be received and shipped from the supplier. I emailed their customer service to see if these would be shipped from the same place and received a response back within 20 minutes advising me they would be two separate packages being sent. They also said that I would be receiving an email with the tracking numbers shortly. The next I received two emails stating the packages were shipped and was given the tracking numbers.

So in short a fairly quick turnaround and a prompt acting customer service would make me want to do business with them again in the future. A+

Car(s)
Subaru
hopefully theyre getting better. i ordered one thing from them and it was the last. it took about 2wks before the order finished processing and then i never got a tracking number till they were at my door where i could see the tracking number.

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Well im truely suprised. The fact they actually shipped something out without cursing or being rude, someones beens reading the reviews others have written

yotaxi

I had a really bad experience with the owner calling me on my cell phone and yelling at me when ! never recieved the product I ordered from them. Then told me he would get me the product after multiple phone calls to him I never got the product. I will never purchase anything for them. Not good customer service.

MJM Autohaus

GolfMkV Sponsor
I figured it seems most people only write reviews when they have bad experiences with companies so I figured I would give my own review of MJM. I ordered a shock/spring suspension kit from them with free shipping. Once the order was placed the email that was sent to me stated within 1-3 business days the order should be received and shipped from the supplier. I emailed their customer service to see if these would be shipped from the same place and received a response back within 20 minutes advising me they would be two separate packages being sent. They also said that I would be receiving an email with the tracking numbers shortly. The next I received two emails stating the packages were shipped and was given the tracking numbers.

So in short a fairly quick turnaround and a prompt acting customer service would make me want to do business with them again in the future. A+

We appreciate the order. Give us a call if you have any questions when you get around to installing it.

Jokerbunny

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI
Ordered an Fsi neuspeed intake for my wifes EOS and one for my tsi gti got my tracking number wicked fast and intakes really quick as well would order from them again

MJM Autohaus

GolfMkV Sponsor
Ordered an Fsi neuspeed intake for my wifes EOS and one for my tsi gti got my tracking number wicked fast and intakes really quick as well would order from them again

Glad to hear. Hopefully she doesn't get too addicted with the right foot and starts hitting you up for pulleys and a K04!

panda_man22

Go Kart Champion
Im all for this thread - there is a lot of mjm bashing out there
i inquired about my pads/rotors/lines and fluid and received a prompt educated responce and later that week my parts all arrived.
Would use again

MJM Autohaus

GolfMkV Sponsor
Im all for this thread - there is a lot of mjm bashing out there
i inquired about my pads/rotors/lines and fluid and received a prompt educated responce and later that week my parts all arrived.
Would use again

Thanks for the order. Don't forget to bed-in the pads correctly for the maximum in performance.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
I just wanted to give MJM a shout out as well. They've gotten a lot of bad rep lately but I've dealt with them in the past and it's been good. Today, they really did something that really caught me off guard.

Last night, I placed an order for a set of Hawk HPS pads. I get a call from them this morning to let me know that they're on back order. The gentleman on the phone was really nice and told me that the pads will ship next week. I would expect something like this to usually be handled through an email but the fact that some body took their time to give me a call then follow up with an email amazes me.

Kudos to MJM and their team.

slow-pez

Ready to race!
i would love to say the same about MJM as you guys did, but, its coming up on a month that i have not received my springs.
i ordered a spring pkg and got the shocks about 2 wks later. Slow in my opinion. Monday 29th will be a month and havent gotten anything but promises via email. If i would have known MJM had that crappy rep, i would have paid more from a competitor, than be sitting here with my thumb up my ass.

NEVER AGAIN MJM

cavcuz05

Car(s)
VW Rabbit
I ordered a engine mount from them which it stated would fit my car. Come to find out it didnt. then when i called the company they gave me the right part number which didnt even show up under my car but for an Audi. So when i mentioned that to them they said i let my guys know but i still have to charge you the restock fee...BS

SooprmanX

Car(s)
1997 Volkswagen GTI
I have been using these guys for years and never had a problem. I know their phone support isn't the greatest, but I get a prompt response when I email them and seem to always get the best pricing on stuff for my GTI.