GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mistresses

vw761

Ready to race!
I dream daily of going back to Hong Kong and having 3-4 mistreses and living on Hong Kong Island in a 3k square feet condo with maids.

I'm 41 and having my mid life crisis.. :wink:

AdvanSuper

Banned

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
I'm in the military and been to several nice countries. Is take 20k and party in Brazil or Peru or if all else fails there's always Australia.

vw761

Ready to race!
I've had so many failed relationships the only thing I dream of is mistresses and get a new one every so often. Yeah, I have baggage.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Didn't expect to see Peru on that list. :iono:

Mountains in Peru to be exact. If you like Spanish women oh can beat Venezuelan chicks. Scorching hott babes there.

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
I dream daily of going back to Hong Kong and having 3-4 mistreses and living on Hong Kong Island in a 3k square feet condo with maids.

I'm 41 and having my mid life crisis.. :wink:

something doesnt add up here. i'm a native to HK, and I can tell you that if you cant afford to buy a GTI in the states, then you are DEFINITELY NEVER going to be able to afford to live in HK island in a 3k square foot condo. that sized condo's are well over tens of millions of US dollars.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
something doesnt add up here. i'm a native to HK, and I can tell you that if you cant afford to buy a GTI in the states, then you are DEFINITELY NEVER going to be able to afford to live in HK island in a 3k square foot condo. that sized condo's are well over tens of millions of US dollars.

seriously. Highest percentage increase in sqftage price!!

guy's a 40 year old troll. good for a laugh or two.

:dnftt: