GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Missfire problems

Car(s)
2008 vw gti
Hello everyone I own a 2008 mkv gti with a stage 2 ecu tune, 3 inch straight pipe intake and upgrade high pressure fuel pump. Recently my car has been having issues with misfires. I’ll will be driving for about a minute fine but then all cylinders start to missfire bad and basically sounds like a Subaru and then shuts off. It also tends to happen when I hit a bump at least form what I can tell. To try to fix the problem I replaced the spark plugs, coil packs, Pcv breather system and I have also saw that when I hit boost it would blow my dipstick out of place( dipstick was broken so wasn’t secure) but thought there was to much crankcase prewar but replaced the dipstick and hasn’t happen again just another thing to add to the list of problems. When I read the codes the only thing that is being shown is the cylinder missfire codes for all 4. Plz help if you have any idea of what could be happening.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
First, check all of the tubing connected to the intake manifold including from the vacuum pump to the brake booster for splits and leaks.

Who has the HPFP upgrade required for a stage 2 tune? Typically, the HPFP upgrade allows you to go with a stage 2+ file.

Sometimes the rear crankcase breather tube is valved inside...if yours is, make sure the valve isn't stuck.
What brand were makers of the plugs, coils, and PCV? And the plug spec and gap as well?

If nothing is found at this point; can you data log or only read codes?