GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Micheal Schumacher update thread

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
Michael Schumacher update thread

i cant believe he is still in a coma after 3 months from the ski accident. i keep checking the news every week but little has changed recently. if anyone has any info about the former stig let us know. the latest news is he is being transferred to his house.

i saw him drive his f1 car at the nurburgring 24 hour race in 2013.

Last edited:

PrayforMojo

Go Kart Champion
As time drags on it appears likely he will never wake up. Miracles do happen, but it's unlikely he ever recovers to anything close to normal. Personally I think the injury was much worse than originally thought and it was fortunate he didn't die immediately.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
so, so sad.... :(

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Urgh. Makes me miserable seeing this. Hoping & praying for the best, and I still am, but the chance of survival is becoming slimmer. :cry:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I think he is gone :(

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I think he is gone :(

Just don't give up hope yet. I won't. I keep positive. Maybe, and hopefully, a miracle will happen.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
It's just unfortunate to see such a random accident take out one of the worlds best drivers (if not the best)... I do hope he comes back, but if he doesn't he lived a life that most of us dreamed of.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
It's just unfortunate to see such a random accident take out one of the worlds best drivers (if not the best)... I do hope he comes back, but if he doesn't he lived a life that most of us dreamed of.

Agreed. He's a 7-time winner, he's led an amazing life, and he's been an amazing inspiration to many. Let's just keep our hopes up.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

agreed, its just really sad that he may never get to say goodbye to his family/kids, etc :( completely came out of nowhere.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
As someone of a friend who been into coma due to head on accident 3 years ago and still in coma, this is sad, atleast hes still alive but wont be able to communite with family friends nor remember, so unfortunate

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Maybe the Stig is building up energy for an epic race?

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
the original Stig down for the count =/

He wasn't the original, he did make some appearances as the Stig specially when Farrari would hand there keys to Top Gear. Farrari wouldn't let just anyone take their cars to the limit.
Very unfortunate this happened :(