GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MFactory Limited Slip Differentials - From $799.95 inc Shipping & Lifetime Warranty

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Ran my new MFactory LSD at the track Sunday. What an enormous difference just an LSD makes. You can put down so much more power to the pavement when you want it. It makes driving the car through the twisties a pleasure rather than a test of courage. All I can say is get one.

CS@MFactory

Passed Driver's Ed
Ran my new MFactory LSD at the track Sunday. What an enormous difference just an LSD makes. You can put down so much more power to the pavement when you want it. It makes driving the car through the twisties a pleasure rather than a test of courage. All I can say is get one.

Thank you for the positive review and glad to see you have seen the difference for yourself! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
MFactory LSD at work. It works....

MFactory

GolfMkV Sponsor
Spring Break Special

For this week only, we have the following offers available (first-come-first-served. 50% non-refundable advanced deposits accepted if you wish to take advantage of this offer, but can't pay the full amount straight away. We will hold your order till end of Apr maximum). We have all items in stock for immediate turnaround:

mk5/mk6 GTi/TDi Helical LSD - MSRP: $799.95. SPECIAL: $639.95 + shipping
mk5/mk6 GTi DSG Helical LSD - MSRP: $999.95. SPECIAL: $799.95 + shipping
mk6 R DSG Front Helical LSD - MSRP: $999.95. SPECIAL: $799.95 + shipping

Also includes for FREE:
- Diff Bearings
- Ring Gear Bolts

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
For anyone on the fence about the satisfaction value of adding an LSD - all I can say is........ buy it now!!!!! at this great price even if you have to wait a bit to save up for the install. One of the very best mods you can do to this car. Love my MFactory LSD everytime I come out of a fast turn.