GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

'Meth is for quitters'

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
This shouldn't come as a shock, but heroin is a very, very bad drug. Doing 15 bags of heroin in one day, therefore, is a catastrophically terrible idea, as one Massachusetts man found out by shooting up and then taking his Volkswagen Golf for a spin.

According to The Berkshire Eagle, 23-year-old Tyler Renton was the subject of several calls to local police after he was seen swerving down the road, crashing into garbage cans and even uprooting a tree when he missed a turn.

When police arrived, Renton couldn't form a sentence, although upon arrival to a hospital, he told medical personnel that it was the "best day of life" and that the only possible way it could get better would be if he were "riding a 12-point unicorn." When advised he should consider a methadone program, Renton said, "I will never do methadone. Meth is for quitters." Right.

Renton was charged with drugged driving as a subsequent offense, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, leaving the scene of a property damage accident and a marked lanes violation, according to the report.

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/12/10/driver-injects-15-bags-heroin-crashes/

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R
Sounds like a real bright guy.

McQueen77

Banned
That guy parties

allset

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
mk6 gti
Lol I was thinking methanol
If he is not ready to stop there are only 2 roads with heroin
Death and prison

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'10 GTI, miata, vers
well he might as well start a hole.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
My cousin grew up with that kid.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Aliens!

It amazes the stupidity of people. No, actually it does not. It just amazes me they live so long.