GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Met the PUNISHER yesterday!

JudgementDEY

Euro tuned Freak
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Was on Set for a new Pilot on HBO comin out (Legally cant mention anything)
But To my surprise THOMAS JANEThe original Punisher was the Lead didnt know till I got there.
Hes a cool Guy
FYI The Punisher Is my Favorite Marvel Movie in fact hes my fav superhero!

Yea real dedicated actor the whole time he really focused on his charcter!
Anyone Who hasnt seen it should see it!

utekineir

Banned
you fail

The original punisher killed apollo creed and got his ass beat by rocky. It also had the black dude from the 34 iron eagle movies.

just watched the war zone punisher movie btw, casting of the new guy was much better than the guy from a bunch of steven king movies.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
you fail

The original punisher killed apollo creed and got his ass beat by rocky. It also had the black dude from the 34 iron eagle movies.

just watched the war zone punisher movie btw, casting of the new guy was much better than the guy from a bunch of steven king movies.

powned.

IN THE FIRST POST SON!

JudgementDEY

Euro tuned Freak
Car(s)
MKV GTI
you fail

This one doesnt count cuz it was not endorsed by Marvel nor did it even follw the real storyline from the comic book!

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
i'm gonna go a step further and say judgementdey sucks

Dude him getting powned on the first post is like getting knocked out in the first round.

nuff said

JudgementDEY

Euro tuned Freak
Car(s)
MKV GTI
HAHAHAHA THe part that creeps me out is that someone actually sved this pic of me in (BODYBUILDING FORUM) to there computer you guys are FAGS not me!
Im a workout aholic.

cbursten

Banned
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI 6MT
HAHAHAHA THe part that creeps me out is that someone actually sved this pic of me in (BODYBUILDING FORUM) to there computer you guys are FAGS not me!
Im a workout aholic.

You look like you're 14 years old, and you're tiny. I'm creeped out that you would actually post that picture.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
Im a workout aholic.

HAHAHAHA

shut the fuck up

it was inquiring about supplements and workout plans. no one asked to see you with your clothes off. they clearly saw this thread, then went back to the bodybuilding thread and quoted the pic to further show how big of a douchebag you are.