GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Meat's Brake DIY (w/ thanks to DanGSR)

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
bumpoooo. using this today in about 3 hours. woohoo!!

HaZZvDub

Ready to race!
Awesome. Helped alot !

generic83

lol wheel spin
Ahh this is fantastic, book marked. Im gonna need this when I do pads, lines and fluid.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
im doing this now and I cant seem to get the caliper to slide off. I took both bolts off and its like its stuck there. any suggestions?

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
Is this the fronts or the rears? If it's the rears, make sure you don't have your parking brake on. Otherwise, try to persuade them off with a rubber mallet.

flipkid

Passed Driver's Ed
where did you guys buy the m14 socket from? are there any stores that carry it (sears, autozone, ...)?

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Is this the fronts or the rears? If it's the rears, make sure you don't have your parking brake on. Otherwise, try to persuade them off with a rubber mallet.

BAHAHAHAAHA! I cant believe I did that. Yea the parking brake was on lol.

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
where did you guys buy the m14 socket from? are there any stores that carry it (sears, autozone, ...)?

I got this set from Amazon, my local Sears didn't have any. It's actually very good quality, much better than any of the alternatives at Pepboys: http://www.amazon.com/Metric-Triple..._2?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1214518920&sr=8-2

Great DIY. Keep up the knowledge....

BAHAHAHAAHA! I cant believe I did that. Yea the parking brake was on lol.

It happens to all of us. Notice how that was the first thing I suggested? I fell victim to the same thing.