GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

me vs New 07 sti

Icranon

Sold my GTI 4 Mustang
Car(s)
08 Mustang gt/cs
I was on my way to the gym when this guy came up behind me in his new sti. I kept the speed limit cause i already have 4 points on my license and dont need any more. Anyway he decided that it would be a good idea to pass me using the opposite lane, so as you can asssume he pretty much did so, and flew right by me. then about 30 sec later i see flashing lights and come to my surprise it was a state cop car. At first i thought he was comin after me cause my version of doin the speed limit is like the speed limt plus 5to8miles. I pulled aside, and cop flew by me, about 1mile down the road there was the driver of the sti and the cop pulled off to the side of the road. I just did the speed limit and laughed as i drove by.
:drinking: :respekt: :smoking: :eyebulge:

Hurley6x

Ready to race!
count your blessings...next time just go fast enough they cant catch you!?!?

Icranon

Sold my GTI 4 Mustang
Car(s)
08 Mustang gt/cs
yeah i guess it really isnt, but still was funny. in any racing senario sti would kill gti hands down

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
^definitely

Icranon

Sold my GTI 4 Mustang
Car(s)
08 Mustang gt/cs
eh i dont feel sorry for him, almost every guy that i meet with an sti thinks he is better and faster than everyone

Stasis

E-Thug
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I would have laughed. No pity here at all... getting tickets is just a fact of life, and he did something that deserved it. I don't cry when I get a ticket if I deserve it =P

tyfyter117

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Yeah, next time pull behind the cop and ask him if you can take a picture of him writing the ticke to post on this website.

Icranon

Sold my GTI 4 Mustang
Car(s)
08 Mustang gt/cs
I would say that u two have more balls than i do cause i would def. not pull over and take pic of a cop pullin a guy over

also my camera phone sucks ass so it would like a big blur..

tyfyter117

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 GTI
I was totally being sarcastic. It's funny that the first thing everyone wants is pics of something. Who thinks to break out their camera phone in the 2 seconds you have to drive by that funny $hit?