GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

me vs G35

Status
Not open for further replies.

kev24k

Go Kart Champion
I'm selling my car and getting the worlds greatest combination of luxury/performance ever; the G35. Going from 40-180 the G35 edged me out by 1/2 a length. Lemme tell you :bow: Nissan can sure build a badass car.

gotshotgun

Ready to race!
um i hope you are kidding because i know you are but it still scares me to read it... i owned an 06 g35 coupe 6mt and that car was not fast, quick but not fast. like a 14 sec. quarter mile.

Rev2Ten-K

Banned
um i hope you are kidding because i know you are but it still scares me to read it... i owned an 06 g35 coupe 6mt and that car was not fast, quick but not fast. like a 14 sec. quarter mile.

Same thing I've said for years.

kev24k

Go Kart Champion
u got smoked by a g35 with ur ed 30 kit?

1/2 a length is not smoked. It was a close race, but I've realized the GTI isn't even quick. It was just an entire marketing scheme based around the "fast" that completely tricked me into thinking I had the fastest car ever. Honestly WV had me fooled. All those anti-rice commercials and the little fast figure. This whole time I thought I was going 160mph, when it was more like 72mph SiRFstar III, radar, and laser confirmed. Man...it really felt like 160mph too...I'll be posting pics of my new G next week. I just hope buying the car doesn't make me act like a ninja and try to chop peoples heads off.

Optizac

Passed Driver's Ed
1/2 a length is not smoked. It was a close race, but I've realized the GTI isn't even quick. It was just an entire marketing scheme based around the "fast" that completely tricked me into thinking I had the fastest car ever. Honestly WV had me fooled. All those anti-rice commercials and the little fast figure. This whole time I thought I was going 160mph, when it was more like 72mph SiRFstar III, radar, and laser confirmed. Man...it really felt like 160mph too...I'll be posting pics of my new G next week. I just hope buying the car doesn't make me act like a ninja and try to chop peoples heads off.

Cannabis is strong.

BurninRubber

Fast's Pilot
Car(s)
'07 GTi
wow. i was beating a 06 G35 coupe with an intake...

thats sad... plus the seats in the G... suck complete balls. unless you plan on riding in your G like Ice Cube or Rick Ross then go ahead.

oh yea...and braking from about 80 - 50 the car shudders and shakes like crazy...

great build quality huh? i sure hope my GTI doesn't do that... oh wait it doesn't... and my GTI is already boosted...

i'm sorry but the GTI>G35 IMO... the G35 is totally overrated and if you mod the exhaust even a tiny bit... it becomes raspy and complete JAP sound...

i might have some bias towards german cars...but hey man... to each his own.

BurninRubber

Fast's Pilot
Car(s)
'07 GTi
i don't give 2 shits about the interior to be honest...if i wanted a nice interior i would have looked for a car that had one. i bought the GTI b/c of the power and the MPG...

Status
Not open for further replies.