GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

me vs 135i

kev24k

Go Kart Champion
2 lane on ramp. I was late to pick up the fiancee for a meeting with a florist and passed the 135i pretty quick. I guess he saw this as me wanting to race. So I notice him catch up. Right as we merge going 70 he guns it and I do the same. We are even for about 2 seconds and then I start gaining and when we shutdown at 120-125 I was at least 1 car length ahead (focused on driving not guesstimating lengths). He passed me, and I caught up a few minutes later. I went to give the thumbs up but his face was PISSED.

Mods below.

Last edited:

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
My buddy just ran his 135i at the track tonight. He ran a 12.63 @ 113. But then again, he had it chipped. :)

Speeddemon96

Go Kart Champion
WOW kev finally a good race! awesome results I'm liking that k04 more than ever!

Did you have the tranny on manual mode? and if you did what rpm's are you shifting at?

kev24k

Go Kart Champion
WOW kev finally a good race! awesome results I'm liking that k04 more than ever!

Did you have the tranny on manual mode? and if you did what rpm's are you shifting at?

Traction control off as always, I put it in "s" and let it do its job.

N10S

Ready to race!
Nice run. Perfect set of mods on your car too. Having owned a few M cars, I have wondered what a K04 equipped car would do against a 135. Pretty well I would say! I bet that guy doesn't share that story with his bimmer pals!

Thanks for sharing

ChadNH

Ready to race!
Nice run...sounds about right with the additon 30 + mods. I got pulled on pretty good vs a 335i with 3 guys bone stock in my stage 2 MKV GTI DSG just before I sold it...quick run 55-90ish, 2-3 cars. Your car must be fun with that power!