GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ME & MY MKV Build! (Fun, Tough & Cost)

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
Thank you. I see your file. I'm going to download it.
I'm afraid to lose my current Stage2 flash (based on my "R" ECU version).
Then I brick the ECU trying to flash "that" on top of the "Q" firmware I would receive from you.

Can you explain how it works for these ECU types? My understanding is that the software simply has the data in slightly different "storage" areas in ROM.

Also, you have triggered my greed to find out what other firmware updates are available for the various component of my car (such as radio, and ABS unit). I don't know "which SGO files to ask you for.

You will lose the stage2 flash you have once you flashing your ECU by the Q revision.
Unfortunately, I don't have enough information for other updates that you may need. If you know the version then send it to me and I will look for it for you.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
Just very quick and good update :)
The ECU has been forced to code the AWD parameter and now the car works much much better. The car behavior changed.
Thanks for my brother Ussama who is always helping me in such stupid things [emoji23]

Stay tuned, more is coming [emoji6]

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
This fault appears after installing the iABED TSi Cam Follower Roller Conversion. I tried to install it without replacing the APR HPFP Spring but the car was misfiring then I installed the spring comes with the kit and the car started giving engine brake in the redline (the car stop by itself like you press the brake paddle hardly) and receive this fault!!
01.jpg

02.jpg

Nitrous1024

Ready to race!
Since the fault codes aren't recorded the actual redline RPM, is it a case where the mechanical stiffness of the spring needs to be checked as it isn't reacting fast enough (similar to valve float)?

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
You may just remove the intake cam speed sensor. Clean the swarf from it or just replace it. Reinstall it and see if the code returns. This is an unlikely cause but it can be in rare cases...and it is easy to do just to eliminate the possibility.

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
Hi,
I was busy the last few months planning for the next upgrade step, and I did it!
DQ500, and Nortech G30-900 0.61A/R are completely installed yesterday. I am in the phase of checking the oil, air, etc leaks now; so, I will drive the car for a few days then will back again to the workshop to check them.
I am waiting for TVS Engineering to send the ECU & DSG files this week.
I am running now the Turbosmart Kompact Shortie Plumb Back that I was using with the EFR7163, any idea/recommendation for DV to use it with this turbo setup?

link for the Turbosmart Kompact Shortie Plumb Back 👇
https://www.turbosmart.com/product/kompact-shortie-plumb-back/

Thanks