GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ME Modded GTI's

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
by the way ObeyMyFast! i was in san diego last summer, California is nice, but you cant drive you car as fast as you want so that sucks.
here in Lebanon sky's the limit
i'll post a nice vid for you guys to enjoy.

take care

Yea, I love it here.

Do they really not have speed limits in Lebanon?

Sevag

Car(s)
Mk5 GTI
90% of the roads. No! They apply it in some areas, but only places where the limit would be like 50 or 70km/hr. And people are driving over a 100.

Its raining this week, so when it stops i'm going to record a video of how we drive here. I made a camera mount from stainless steel, the one you mount on your head rest.

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
90% of the roads. No! They apply it in some areas, but only places where the limit would be like 50 or 70km/hr. And people are driving over a 100.

Its raining this week, so when it stops i'm going to record a video of how we drive here. I made a camera mount from stainless steel, the one you mount on your head rest.

Sweet. Looking foreward to it.

petelking

Honda killa!
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia VRS
I was wondering where you got your car tuned Sevag?

as far as I know the only Upsolute dealer in the ME is E&A in Israel...

Do you also have one in lebanon?

Last edited:

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
Sevag's my home boy. Lebanon is awesome. Born and raised there, moved to the states 8yrs ago.

Petelking, even if there's a dealer in Lebanon, not like you're going to be able to cross the border :lol:

petelking

Honda killa!
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia VRS
There is no dealer in Lebanon, only in Israel.

I was just wondering if he crossed the border to do it, cause that would be very tricky.

Sevag

Car(s)
Mk5 GTI
hey guys, well Petelking me and my friend are the Upsolute exclusive dealer in Lebanon. i will tell you how it happened. My friend had the AXX2005 GTI, he went to a well known tuner here in Lebanon. they used APR on his car (this was in dec 2007). a week later i got my car from the dealer BWA 2008 GTI. now there are few differences in our engines. but when we tried my stock car against his APR mapped car. Guess who was 2 cars ahead, Me. so he had a fight with the tuner because of his shitty Map. and so we decided to become a dealer for a rival company. we researched a lot and then we went for upsolute. it is the safest software ever, very very very safe and very efficient, not expensive, we're mapping all cars for 400USD.

my friend paid 800USD for the APR map LOL

anyway this is our story, we also have a FORGE dealer now. also a friend of mine.

anyway the easiest way to remap my ECU if the closest dealer was in Israel. You send you ECU to Cyprus and from Cyprus to Israel. Some Dealer's have the hardware to reflash the ecu without using the OBD port.

once we had to send our friend's ECU to Upsolute in Austria, because we couldn't access his ECU (A3 3.2L) they did all the work.

anyway i'm hungry gotta go eat
talk to you later guys

Sevag

Car(s)
Mk5 GTI
what other dealers do you have in Israel?

petelking

Honda killa!
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia VRS
We got revo, APR and upsolute

Real benefit of Upsolute is that they tune all the cars like superchip not just vags so it was a good idea on your side.

we also have a few very good custom tuners and Guy Frieling who is one of the forefathers of chiptuning so you can say we have a nice selection :happyanim:

Would have been nice if we could visit lebanon and drive your no speed limit roads, over here the limit is 90 Kph :cry:

Maybe some day in the futue :thumbsup:

Sevag

Car(s)
Mk5 GTI
i hope so man:)