GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MASSHOLES UNITE!

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Car(s)
2010 MK6 GTI
destroyboredom said:
Fairly new to Mass. (been here 6 months) but I guess I have to stand up. Long time PA resident prior.

Where you parked around the Middle East (cambridge) a week or two ago? I saw a white GTI in the same parking lot as I was in. I wanted to leave a little "V DUBZ REPRESENT!" Sticky note :p

hakgwai

Touring Car Newbie
Car(s)
BMP GTI
in waltham, well bentley college to be precise, blk package 2 dsg. got another white package 2 on campus...wondering who's car it is...

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Car(s)
2010 MK6 GTI
destroyboredom said:
Wasn't me. I saw a silver GTI on rt. 20 today in the Weston area heading west.

I was around that area yesterday going towards six flags.

thunderroad

Ready to race!
Hey, Does the seacoast of NH count? and I work on the North Shore. I am in final dealings on a pkg one, 6 spd, united gray expect to close on Monday how does $22k sound?

Hope to see you on the road of life.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
destroyboredom said:
Fairly new to Mass. (been here 6 months) but I guess I have to stand up. Long time PA resident prior.

when you lived in pa, were you a philly or pittsburgh guy? if a philly guy, that must be some sorta transition to those boston fans...

just kidding guys, much love for bean town...we can all agree that LA sucks, right?

destroyboredom

Autocross Newbie
As far as sports...neither. Pittsburgh fans are alright, my roommate was one. Eagles fans are a bunch of douches. (no offense to anyone)

I've been a NY Jets fan since child hood.

smp85 said:
when you lived in pa, were you a philly or pittsburgh guy? if a philly guy, that must be some sorta transition to those boston fans...

just kidding guys, much love for bean town...we can all agree that LA sucks, right?

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
destroyboredom said:
As far as sports...neither. Pittsburgh fans are alright, my roommate was one. Eagles fans are a bunch of douches. (no offense to anyone)

I've been a NY Jets fan since child hood.

we're not all douche bags...i can see where everyone gets that perception though. at least you like the jets...J E T S JETS JETS JETS!

...but i'm definitely an EAGLES fan first :thumbup: