GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

March Madness

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
Picks tonight?

Duke +10 is what I am thinking.

FYI, I am at 99.8% on espn.com bracket now.

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
well look at you mr fancy pants.... i agree bro, Duke wins by double digits. But, I do hope to see an amazing game and hope Butler wins. Hope its a great game nonetheless.

huskeR32

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 R32
Damn, that shot was SOOOO close!

dbduke

Go Kart Champion
I guess they didn't show it on CBS, but right before Hayward got that shot off at the buzzer, one of the other Butler players (Howard or Jukes, I think) set a nasty moving screen on Singler that nearly knocked him out. I was there, not 50 feet away, and I'm telling you, it was a dirty, dirty play. I'm glad the shot missed because it would have been a crime had it dropped.

Was pretty awesome to be there for the Duke win, though.

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
I guess they didn't show it on CBS, but right before Hayward got that shot off at the buzzer, one of the other Butler players (Howard or Jukes, I think) set a nasty moving screen on Singler that nearly knocked him out. I was there, not 50 feet away, and I'm telling you, it was a dirty, dirty play. I'm glad the shot missed because it would have been a crime had it dropped.

Was pretty awesome to be there for the Duke win, though.

I caught it out of the corner of my eye as it happened, it was Howard, he threw his body into Singler. And it happened directly in front of the CBS announcers and they said absolutely nothing about it. It was pretty obvious who they were rooting for all game.

Glad Duke won, they deserved it.

rbradleymedmd

Go Kart Champion
Great ending to an amazingly entertaining tourny. I'll admit I was routing for the underdog, but was happy to see Coach K get another title.

Agreed on the pick, too. Singler got blasted, but I don't think you could call that as an official (given the circumstances).

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I really wanted to see Butler pull the upset... The last #1 seed I thought would win did... That's why they play the game(s) I guess...

dbduke

Go Kart Champion
Great ending to an amazingly entertaining tourny. I'll admit I was routing for the underdog, but was happy to see Coach K get another title.

Agreed on the pick, too. Singler got blasted, but I don't think you could call that as an official (given the circumstances).

I think there's a difference between not calling a reach in or blocking foul at the end of a close game, but a moving screen, especially when the guy doesn't see you, is incredibly dangerous. Countless players get concussions from those plays, its inexcusable that there was no call.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Nice....dinner and drinks were on the wife tonight, since she won the brackets. She picked Duke to win it all. Then again, she picked Ohio University to upset Georgeotown too. Crazy. :iono: