GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mapple

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
Hahaha, it's about time someone did this

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
hahahaha F#@& apple, I hate all of their products and their damn one button mice. I use windows vista and it works great, and I loved my original 30GB Zune so much, that I bought a new 8GB one, so now I alternate between the two.

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'07 GTI, '97 YZF600R

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
I have both a Mac and a PC. I don't get the hatred for Apple. They made a great product (iPod) that became very popular. All I have to say is, there would be no Zune without iPod. To me, both Mac and Microsoft have something good to offer. I still use my PC (XP) for certain programs that doesn't run on Mac OS and pretty much my iPod Library. We should all just get along. :thumbsup:

I do agree that Steve Jobs is EVIL, but he's no more evil than Bill Gates or Paul Allen. Just my two cents.:iono:

UnNatural GTI

UnNaturally Aspirated
Car(s)
'07 UG GTI DSG
You know, I didnt find it that funny. Sure it had a few good parts, but overall I thought it was almost too much. I love satire, AND the simpsons, but I think they missed the mark on this. Plus the other story line in the episode was terrible.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
You know, I didnt find it that funny. Sure it had a few good parts, but overall I thought it was almost too much. I love satire, AND the simpsons, but I think they missed the mark on this. Plus the other story line in the episode was terrible.

Seriously, I used to love the Simpsons. However, I think that they have been irrelevant since the return of Family Guy (around 2005, the second time around after they were canceled the first time).

I really feel that the show has run it's course and is no longer funny. The satire is tired and old, and they are no longer as edgy as before. There's too many cartoons now that tackle issues that it seems that The Simpsons just can't keep up. I like that show but I think it's time for it to end. I liken it to Marilyn Monroe. Can you imagine if she had not committed suicide and lived to be 65 or 70 years old? I mean she died in her prime, so she is forever embedded in our minds as a voluptuous bomb shell. If she would have gone on to live, she would have been an old ugly hag.

I like the Simpsons, but it's time for them to go. They are trying to be a family show and an edgy cartoon at the same time, which unfortunately, does not work for them.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
I have both a Mac and a PC. I don't get the hatred for Apple. They made a great product (iPod) that became very popular. All I have to say is, there would be no Zune without iPod. To me, both Mac and Microsoft have something good to offer. I still use my PC (XP) for certain programs that doesn't run on Mac OS and pretty much my iPod Library. We should all just get along. :thumbsup:

I do agree that Steve Jobs is EVIL, but he's no more evil than Bill Gates or Paul Allen. Just my two cents.:iono:

i hate trends. I hate that almost every kid I meet at college is a sheep. they all have macs. not because they like them, but because other people have macs, and because they have those neat commercials. speaking of commercials, whoever is coming up with those apple ones has a real stick up their @$$ because they never promote macs, they just downtalk pcs. it's becoming like the presidential election all over again. and I will never EVER work in an electronics store, because if one person ever asked me what the difference was between an IPOD and an MP3 player, i'd punch them square in the mouth. people make the IPOD out to be its own seperate Godly rectangle. the simpsons episode was spot on.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
i hate trends. I hate that almost every kid I meet at college is a sheep. they all have macs. not because they like them, but because other people have macs, and because they have those neat commercials. speaking of commercials, whoever is coming up with those apple ones has a real stick up their @$$ because they never promote macs, they just downtalk pcs. it's becoming like the presidential election all over again. and I will never EVER work in an electronics store, because if one person ever asked me what the difference was between an IPOD and an MP3 player, i'd punch them square in the mouth. people make the IPOD out to be its own seperate Godly rectangle. the simpsons episode was spot on.

True, I do hate trends too, however you own a trendy vehicle. If you are familiar with the GTI, it actually coined the term "Hot Hatch." And when the MKV came out, all those Honda fan boys jumped ship and now owns one. Wouldn't that be called trendy?

All I'm saying is there is no reason to hate one or the other. The Zune came out because they wanted to take a share of the iPod market. Apple is a trend setter and it creates better products because everyone's trying to top one another. Now the iPhone has that new touch screen competition created by another company (I saw the commercial last night and I forget the brand) and IT has almost the same features as the iPhone.

In my opinion, the iPod is a great product and so are the newest Apple computers. So what that "lip ringed emo kid," is using it? That's not a reason to hate that company. If anything, Microsoft has become one giant lumbering company who forgot about entertaining their users. They are just as greedy as Apple if not more. Now they are trying to play catch up on Apple with Zune and Vista, and sad to say, it will take a while.