GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Makes me love Ksport even more

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
So I've had my ksport v3 coilovers on for probably 45-50 thousand miles. The previous owner probably had about 10K on them too (plus they were in an accident with the original owner, ran over a railroad tie in the road doing 50 or 60mph NO BUENO). So anyway, I ended up blowing out one of my front struts, and I'm past the warranty period, which I knew already. I contacted Ksport about having my coilovers rebuilt, because I heard a couple of years ago that they were doing that for a reasonable cost. After contacting them through email I got a response within a couple of hours (very good IMO for email customer service) advising me that they no longer rebuild them, they just offer replacement struts themselves at a very very fair price. So after many emails back and forth between me asking questions and everything they advised me to just give a call and place the order for the particular parts I needed to replace. They also offered to me if I have any issues replacing them to just give them a call and they can help me through the process. The following day I contacted them and placed the order for two replacement front struts. Within an hour I had a confirmation email, and fedex tracking number for my shipment.

So is this a miraculous customer service experience, no but it was exactly what it should be.

Kudos to Ksport, you've got a customer for life!

I'll update with this too when I get the replacements (according to tracking this saturday should be here) just to give my opinion on what I'm expecting compared to what I receive.

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
Got the replacements in the other day, and I'll be getting them on this weekend, really interested to see how difficult or easy this will be.

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
Forgot to update this a while ago, but everything went smoothly and Ksport support was great answering any and all of my questions. I'm going to be ordering new rears next as I just blew one of them out yesterday, so I look forward to the good service again!