GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Maintenance Schedule for the GTI 2.0 (scans from the manual)

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
Scans from my US-spec 2007 GTI 2.0t manual.

Also, vw has the maintenance schedule in an easy to read chart, however, it only goes up to 100k miles, and there might be some discrepancies. I'd stick to the manual as the minimum required maintenance. Also, vehicles used in "severe" conditions might need to adjust the service intervals. See the manual for details.
http://www.vw.com/dealer/Maintenanc...TEMPLATENAME=maintenanceComplete&output=print

If the pics don't work, then use the attachment.

Attachments

• maintenance schedule 2007 vw.pdf
    939.7 KB · Views: 32,399

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
i brought my car in for 10,000K service and they put a reminder sticker on my windsheild saying come back at 15,000 i was like what

TGZ

Moar!
Do you guys think I should bother bringing my car to the dealer for my 5k mile service? Say's it's only oil & filter change which I can do myself. Would save me a lot of time.

maypo59

Passed Driver's Ed
Nope, not weird at all, after the 10K service the interval for each service is 10K. The days of 3K oil changes are over. I sent in a sample, just to see what the results would be at my 20K oil change, and the report came back saying my oil/engine was in great shape. They did in fact NOT reccomend an oil change at that time. I did it of course, because I am under warrenty, but it was nice to know that at 10K on that oil, all was good.

ajman

Passed Driver's Ed
I sent in a sample, just to see what the results would be...

Where/how did you do that? I'd love to have my oil analyzed, but always figured it was geared more for fleet operators and would be too expensive for an individual to do.

JoeyGTI

Touring Car Champion
wow ok this is good news then !! because I became concerned when after my car hit 15,000 miles it kept saying "service due" on the display.

maypo59

Passed Driver's Ed
I sent in a sample, just to see what the results would be...

Where/how did you do that? I'd love to have my oil analyzed, but always figured it was geared more for fleet operators and would be too expensive for an individual to do.

I used these guys because they are not to far from me... there are more out there, and maybe closer to your location. It was like $25 or so.

njmkv

4doors....more whores.
if i dont need a service at 15K why is my car telling me it does?

ZmajGti

Who needs brakes
Car(s)
06 MkV Gti
Whats up in the hood...light

if anyone can help me out. this has never happened to any vw i've owned before.. while driving, parked, off, idling or any time on my display my hood light is on, the hood is closed! but the light is still on. as i go over small bumps/potholes, the light toggles on/off. we've just had tons of snow in the chicago area and while the hood light is on i can't use the wipers.. fun time driving.. the other really bothersome thing is while the car is in park/in the driveway the alarm will go off because it thinks someone is prob. trying to get in. is this a fuse or am i SOL? let me know, thanks