GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mainteance seattle area?

vw761

Ready to race!
In the Seattle area, who and where is the best independent garage for the Golf,GTI. I was at Campbell's VW in Shoreline. The prices are high for VW service, I drive a Honda Accord and prices are resaonble but for a VW man, they want too much for doing the same thing as any car out there.

JimmyT

Redneck Engineer
Car(s)
2011 135i
I always used University VW for my VW service, and I drove 45 miles from Tacoma to get there. The prices may be high, but they were definitely worth it. Dan at University was my SA, and he made sure my problems were taken care of quickly. GL finding a good mechanic!

PyroBob

I'm in.
Car(s)
.:R 32
Dan's in a new position now, but all the advisors there are good...I usually talk to Joe.

I know you said no dealers, so I never responded, but University is the only dealer I ever took my R32 too as well. They're mod friendly, and the majority of them are actual VW fans, some of whom roam this forum.

kicku9

MKV OLDMAN
Car(s)
09 white MKV
I use chaplins bought all my cars from them. they always take great care of me.

phokim

Passed Driver's Ed
Nothing about Auburn VW? All the dealerships are pricey but Auburn VW did good work the last time I had a GTI in '06...

thekind253

Car(s)
2008 Jetta 2.5S
Dub autowerks in auburn

Dub autowerks in Auburn. I have had work done on a couple different jettas and an audi there and they're good and cheap.

(206)834-5287

matt5462

Passed Driver's Ed
I took my car to one of the dealers in the southend......... No so impressed 1st the scheduled me on a day they where closed!! 2nd they told me my car would be done on a certain day and it took much longer, they hadn't even touched it the day I was told it would be done.

AK_Rabbit

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
an ox cart
I'm another person for University, but I've heard good things about Fine Tuning regarding service and repair.