GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Maine Dubbers?

Get-a Trek

Ready to race!
Car(s)
1997 Jetta Trek
Not alot of MKV enthusiasts. But a wicked big scene of all the other platforms. Several have even been in the Performance VW magazine from across the pond. 2 good sites are www.vwmaine.com and www.mainevwscene.com Let us know when you get here. Will show you the ropes.

Get-a Trek

Ready to race!
Car(s)
1997 Jetta Trek
Born and raised n Bath. Retired Navy. Need to have my head examined. I moved from Key West Fl. back to Maine. Bought my 97 Trek about 7 years ago. Been pretty active on the vortex. Cyclopath is my alter-ego name. Most likely seen eachother on base or around Brunswick. I'm the white haired old fart that still drives like a punk. My Getta Trek was all black then. Slammed and on Ronal Turbo's.

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
Nice, I'm on a GOVT comp right now so I cannot see the pics of your DUB... I am going to be around that way hopefully for Thanksgiving..... No car, but the spirit is still there! Old Port anyone?

Get-a Trek

Ready to race!
Car(s)
1997 Jetta Trek
There's a GTG and cruise planned in New Hampture for the 24th I think. Looks like a decent crowd. A couple guys I helped (via vortex) perform a auto to manual tranny swap. We all want to put a face to the names. I'll keep you posted.